RENA RECTANGULAR DAMPER
We designed RENA as a single- or multi-vane system. Unless you specify otherwise, they are produced in accordance with the DIN 24193 standard. RENA's multi-vane system provides better control characteristics and it can be ordered in either a synchronous or asynchronous version. Upon request we can also outfit RENA with a refractory lining made of concrete or mineral wool. The,,sealing air" model is 100% leak-free and therefore completely air tight. As with all our valves, RENA is very robust, low in maintenance and safe. Even under extreme conditions, RENA offers a long service life, very low probability of failure and great reliability.
Other advantages RENA offers:
• Sealing Class I, II, HI per FCI 70-2 1976 (R1982) or better.
• The sealing air model is 100% air tight.
• Class I optimized for dust-laden media
• Flange valve with flanges as per DIN 24193 or in specified dimensions.
• DN 50x50 to 2000x2000 DN (other sizes available separately).
• For air, flue gas, waste gas.
• Operating temperatures up to 1050°C