FINJA FLANGE VALVE
The FINJA flange valve was designed for use in PN and ANSI applications. It is the "big sister" to our RIA wafer valve, and is in every way equal to the RIA in terms of durability, robustness and safety. Owing to its customized combination of materials and its configuration, FINJA is able to reliably satisfy your every requirement. Like all our valves, we can "automate" FINJA using any drive system commonly available on the market, together with suitable accessories.
Other advantages FINJA offers:
• Sealing Class 1, 11, HI per FCI 70-2 1976(R1982) or better
• Class I optimized for dust-laden media.
• With flanges to clamp between DIN or ANSI flanges
• DIN EN 1092-1 1 PN-6 I PN-10 1 PN-16.
• ANSI 150 lbs. 1 300 lbs. 1 400 lbs.
• DN 40 up to DN 2000 (other sizes available separately).
• For flue gas, exhaust gas and air
• Operating temperatures up to 1050°C.
• Low torque due to "low-friction packing".
• Integrated ISO 5211 interfaces.
• Conversion kit available for easy, subsequent RIA automation.
• Corrosion protection includes in the standard design.
• Actuators by hand lever, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, etc.
• 100% air tight.